We invite papers from interested people on any of the mentioned themes of discussion. Those interested in participating as speakers should complete the following steps:
- Register their details in the given link: https://goo.gl/forms/oKKa39wCmztTDM2m1
- Send the full paper, with proper references, along with their C.V. latest by January 20, 2018 to email@example.com and mark a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
A limited number of speakers will be selected to present their papers at the seminar. All papers received will be published in the form of a printed booklet as the Seminar Proceedings.
- Last date of submission of Full Paper: January 25, 2018
- No registration fees are required to participate or present papers in this seminar.
- Boarding and lodging facilities will be provided to all selected paper presenters.
- Travel Allowance equivalent to AC-2 Tier/ Chair Car by all trains including Rajdhani Express/ Shatabdi Express will be provided to the selected speakers upon production of valid tickets/ bills.
- Participants and selected speakers of the seminar have to register latest by February 20, 2018 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Date of the National Seminar:
April 4 – 6, 2018
Venue of the National Seminar:
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidhyalaya (SCSVMV), Enathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
Contact Persons for further enquiries:
1. Romila Sil
Sri Aurobindo Foundation for Indian Culture,
Sri Aurobindo Society,
Puducherry – 605001
Tel: 0413-2336396 (Office)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr. Debajyoti Jena
Department of Sanskrit,
Sri ChandrashekharendraSaraswatiVishwaMahavidhyalaya (SCSVMv),
Tel: 044-27264301/308 Extn . 252 (Office)/ 09443854916 /09043557650 (Mobile)
Email ID: email@example.com