- Sanskrit, one of the most systematic languages of the world, can instil a sense of systematic inquiry and healthy curiosity.
- Sanskrit, as many conscious learners have experienced, generates joy, clarity, purity and peace.
- Sanskrit is a perfect harmonizer that perfectly attunes and balances the body, mind and soul. It fills the heart and mind with a perfect sense of immortality.
- Sanskrit opens us to the rich treasures that our ancient scriptures are – the Vedas, the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, the Itihasas, and a vast body of other spiritual, religious, literary, scientific and a wide range of secular literature.
- The most practical value of learning Sanskrit lies in the fact that it trains the mind to think logically, brings clarity of expression, develops intellectual strength, and provides keen insight into the meanings of the words.
- The vibrational quality of Sanskrit has a direct impact on the functioning of the brain, and can help in enhancing memory and concentration ability.
- The natural flow of Sanskrit is known to improve the voice quality and self-confidence.
- Sanskrit also facilitates a better grasp of the mechanics of other languages and scripts.
- Sanskrit opens the mind to a wide variety of concepts, making the learners liberal in their views.
- Sanskrit helps in the growth of consciousness and has immense power in bringing a greater transformation.
SANSKRIT FOR EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
SAFIC’s approach to teaching and learning of Sanskrit is inspired by the innate powers and potentialities of Sanskrit language, as mentioned in the previous section.
- We focus on Sanskrit learning for the overall development and empowerment of the learner.
- We provide a holistic learning experience by engaging the learner’s energy, memory, interest, communication and concentration.
- We facilitate a constant inner growth by facilitating the development of learner’s faculties of observation and awareness.
- We approach Sanskrit learning through a variety of games, innovative activities, verses of practical wisdom, rhyming songs, simple and inspiring stories,
- practical conversation, shlokas, arts, hymns and various other fun activities.
- Our approach also highlights another key aspect of Sanskrit, namely, its ability to encourage children to become silence-conscious.